200 HR Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance approved
The Yoga House proudly presents:
Maha Mana・Yoga School
The word maha mana
(pronounced "ma-ha mon-ah")
Is a composition of Great (maha) + Though/Heart (mana), thus 'Maha Mana' means one which has the greatest of thoughts
The Maha Mana Teacher Training program is designed for students who aim to explore the full spectrum of Yoga, as well as for those who feel a call to become, or explore becoming, a Yoga teacher. Participants in the program will become well versed in the history, origins and timeless practices of Yoga while at the same time develop the ability to carry forth and transmit this knowledge in a fresh, personal and contemporary way. My training is a safe, supportive and inspired environment for process-based learning. Self-reflection, self-discovery, personal growth and healing are at the heart of my approach. Through vigorous study, self exploration and experience- combined with several guest instructors who are also experts in their field, this program aims to rigorously and joyfully transmit the study and practice of Yoga and its methodologies of teaching.
CURRICULUM COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- In depth study of anatomy and bio-mechanics, modifications, adaptations for pregnancy and injury prevention
- How to identify and cultivate your own teaching style as well as the skills and confidence you needs to become a yoga teacher.
- Practice teaching and giving hands on adjustments
- Pranayama basics for your practice and teaching
- Meditation basics
- The poetry of asana and how to use language to enhance a class
- How to combine mudras with asana and meditation to enhance a class and deepen your practice
- Yoga Sutra exploration and discussion
- The subtle body; energetic anatomy and chakras
- Business workshop, marketing and ethics of being a Yoga teacher
AFTER COMPLETING THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Craft thoughtful, safe and meaningful yoga classes for any level of student.
- Read your students’ bodies and offer safe hands-on adjustments that increase the effectiveness of their practice
- Confidently teach yoga to individuals and groups in a variety of settings
- Deepen your own personal yoga and meditation practice.
- Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of consistent Yoga practice
TRAINING DATES & TIMES
June 2 - October 28, 2018
Every other Saturday & Sunday | 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Meets the following 12 weekends:
June 2-3, 16-17, 30
July 1, 14-15, 28-29
August 11-12, 25-26
September 1-2, 15-16, 29-30
October 13-14, 27-28
Students are required to take 20 classes throughout the duration of the program to experience different styles, levels and methodologies.
Yoga House Studio
9417 Aqua Drive
*Lower Level Blue Door
Boerne, TX 78006
OPEN HOUSE + Q&A
Saturday| March 17, 2018 | 2-4 p.m. | Yoga House Studio Click Here to register!
See if this training is a fit for you. Meet with me, get an overview of the program and learn the benefits of being a student at Maha Mana Yoga Teacher Training. The complimentary session begins with a 45 minute gentle practice followed by a Q&A session and light refreshments.
** Please note that you may only RSVP online starting 30 days prior to the session. If you’d like to sign up before then, please message me to reserve your space.
$3,000 when you pay in full by March 2, 2018
$3,250 when you pay in full by April 2, 2018
$3,500 after May 6, 2018
- Tuition includes 20 yoga classes beginning on the program start date and expires on the last day of training.
- A $500, non-refundable registration fee must be paid in full by May 12th 2018 and goes towards your tuition.
- Payment Plans available off the full price plus a $25 admin fee, Contact me for more details.
2018 Maha Mana Teacher Training Inquiry
Do you have a question? Curious if this teacher training is the right one for you? I'm happy to help- ask away.