- Arrive early
- Remove shoes before stepping on practice floor
- Be mindful of your noise level
- Notify me of injuries
- No gum, please
- Respect your fellow students
- Plan to stay to the end of class
- enjoy yourself
Tips for Getting Started
- Give yourself ample time before class. Occasionally the Fair Oaks/ Tarpon Bridge exit can be a little tricky, but fear not! There are multiple routes to get to our house should you find the bridge to be a hot mess. You can get access to the studio the back way through Boerne Stage Rd. or Windwood Dr, off the I10 Frontage road
- You can park inside the gate along the fence but please not under the trees. You are also able to park along the street as long as you are courteous of our neighbors and not block their gate.
- Wear something you can move freely and feel fantastic in! I recommend stretchy materials in any form: short, cropped, or long pants, a tank top or a T-shirt – Find what you’re most comfortable in.
- Need a mat? No problem! You can rent one for $1.
- Water bottles welcome! It's important to stay hydrated and you are encouraged to bring a drink. I also have water available via a water dispenser however I don't sell water or plastic water bottles.
- Eat a little snack about an hour or two prior to class: a protein bar, a piece of fruit, or any other light snack. You don’t want your tummy growling at you, but you don’t want to be too full either.
- Aside from your lovely self, I have everything you'd need for practice including blocks, blankets, bolsters, and straps free of charge.
- Once you’re on your mat…Relax! You’re here! Remember this is your practice, so do what feels right for you today. Flow at your own pace, take breaks when needed, and, most importantly, breathe!
- If you’re unsure of which class to start with, I suggest the “Gentle Yoga,” I offer multiple classes a week at various times for your convenience. I also highly recommend private sessions if you have a specific concern, goal or a lot of questions regarding modifications and safety. You can schedule a private session with me HERE.
- If you’d like to stay updated with everything going on here at the studio, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter! This is where I keep you posted on workshops, new classes, schedule changes, events, and more.
- Because this is a casual space (it's our home, after all) please feel welcome to ask any questions and speak up if you have any concerns. I can't wait to meet you here!
*Enjoy Your First class On the House.
ask me how.